Sunday, August 15, 2010

Coming home from the Dallas Europa on the greyhound

The dallas europa is all done and over with. It was a fun weekend with some good and new friends! I'm sure it will be an experience going home.

Leaving out ot Dallas, Texas greyhound station. Julieann has already left on a southwest flight back home! I walked one block to the station and broke out in a massive sweat for how hot it was outside! Omg 108 and humid!!! Glad I'm going home!

So far its already been interesting in the first 3 hours of the trip. We have a crazy guy on the bus that keeps talking to himself and touching people. So the bus driver pulls over and has the guy come to the front to sit down on the step of the door and says "don't move"!

Now that we have made a stop in Abeliene, Texas a girl comes on the bus with her frickin dog! Are you serious! This maybe the last time I ever take the bus anywhere!!! Lol! What the hell was I thinking! Its been an adventure so far I can tell you this and its not over! Our next stops are Pecos, Odessa, Big springs right into El Paso. So stay tuned for some more updates!!!