Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Natural Universe

3 days out from the INBA/PNBA Natural Universe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be my last depletion workout for the week. Chest/bis and tris - Should last 45min at the most then 30min on the treadmill. First coat of protan went on last night. Sodium gets cut at noon today and carb is starts tomorrow. For the carb up process I will be using VitargoS2, brown rice,oats, rice crackers and japanese sweet potatos. That will be for thursday. Friday is a little different I just add in peanut butter on the rice crackers to add in the fats. My team did a trial run with peanut butter and rice crackers 3 weeks prior and it worked perfect. My body responded very well. This will be the same for friday all night into saturaday morning. I will also add in steak starting early friday morning and throught out the day. As some may not drop water, For me I drop water. I start dropping water tomorrow. Right now my mood is pretty good. Tired and really weak but this is where it becomes mental.