Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Changing Gyms

Well with 107 days left til the Team Universe. I decided to change gyms that I train at. I usually bounce from gym to gym so that I wont get bored. But i decided to buckledown and if I need help this was the place to go. Why? Well let's see, there are judges from the NPC, IFBB mens and women's and Figure pro's that train there along with some of the top Amateur's in the NPC. So I can always stay motivated.

Today will be Legs

As some of you may know Derick Farnsworth is probably pound for pound one of the strongest guys I know. When it comes to leg training this is one guy you would want to listen too. One thing I wanted to do this off season was to bring more sweep to my quads. Well he gave me a tip and adjusted the way I now hack squat and damn the shyt is harder and hit really hits that outer quad alot. So I will put down the training session tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Kiyosh! just found your blog from MD. My name is Chad from Honolulu, i was in NY with Faildo and Eric in 07. Unfortunately i wasnt able to make it to Korea with you guys but i heard it was an...interesting experience to say the least. Both Chris and Eric are really good guys and they both said the same about you. I was interested in seeing you in 07 after all your success and honestly i thought you were one of the favs to take the overall. Best of luck with your schedule this year. look forward to reading your blogs in the future. You need to come down to Honolulu,Hawaii and hang out with Chris, Eric and I. Chris just went for a guest posing in NJ and has another one in a few months, both he and Eric are very busy w/ their personal training they're pretty much book all day.
whats the best way to keep in touch with you? MD or your blog?
Train hard and be progressive.. Chad K.

Kiyoshi Moody said...

He bro, Thank you very much for the comment and kind words. I learned alot from Chris and Big E while I was in Korea. They are cool peeps, matter of fact the whole clan from New York to everyone that went to Korea that I got to meet. Actually I was going out out to Hawaii in March or April of this year but some things came up out of my control. I was looking forward to training with Chris and Big E. I will heading to Japan here in July for a Guest Posing appereance, just came back from Texas from the same thing. but I have been training my butt off for this years Team U. Chris just sent me an email yesterday wishing me good luck and some words of encouragement. You can reach me at kiyoshimoody@yahoo.com