Saturday, July 12, 2008

55 days and counting til Team Universe




I have been on no carbs for the past 4 days. Just because I go through an early run to see how my body will react to the carb depletion and carbing up phase. So I am pretty flat right now. But my body seems to be reacting the way I want it too through the carb depletion.


My training sessons seem to actually getting better. With 8 weeks left I will actually be losing two weeks in my books of serious training. I will be leaving for Japan on the 15th to guest pose and be back on the 22nd, then guest pose again in Mexico on Thursday then off to Vegas for a photo shoot during the USA's friday and saturday. So that would leave me with 6 weeks left til Team Universe. Right now everything is going as planned. The dieting is actually getting really easy since I started so early. Here are some pics