Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well I arrived in Japan after a long 12 hour flight starting from San Diego, even while landing in japan we took a 2 hour bus ride to Himeji City. So far the experience has been very good. The people are very hospitable. Now I have to make my transition from US time to Japanese time. Right now its thursday morning here in japan and I already lost days of training. Diet wise its been an experience. Believe it or not my food was taken away in Los Angeles. So i was stuck eating airplane food, which actually wasnt that bad. Being an asian airline I was offered fish and rice or beef and potatos. I choose the fish. The good thing is the stewardess brought me 2 plates. Which was very kind. The second meal was an omeltte, which i declined so they brought me out left over fish which i had no problem with eating. As some of you may know when flying your body seems to retain water. In my case the opposite is true I become very dehydrated. So the whole 11 hour flight I was consuming water and going to the restroom many times.





Upon arriving at the airport I was greeted by the promoter and gym owner of American Health Club, Minoru Nishikawa. Where he had a box of grilled chicken breasts and green beans and broccoli and my favorite japanses white rice with green tea. Once we arrived in Himeji I was greeted with a warn welcome from his wife, where right away she began to cook chicken, broccoli, green beans and japanese white rice with green tea. After we ate, Minoru and I went to his gym. This is an old style bodybuilding gym, not your fancy La Fitness or 24 hour fitness. This gym is catered towards bodybuilders. Upon first walking in you can see the bodybuilders that have been there before Arron Baker, Lou Ferrigno, Rodney StCloud are just to name a few. I was so happy to see this type of gym, cause this is where I will be busting my butt for the next week. While I am here I will be giving out pointers and get in a good training session with whomever willing. After taking pictures at the gym we left for the supermarket to pick up fish (sashimi, raw tuna one of my favorites when dieting) eggs and many other things. I try to keep reminding myself that the portions are smaller here in Japan. By the time we got back to the house I was totally exhuasted. Si I called it a night.



Here we are thursday morning at 5am, good night sleep and ready to go hit the gym for cardio and my first training session. After I get a meal in first.



Wow what a morning training session. Talk about humidity, damn its hot here in Japan. My morning training session really kicked my ass. I trained back but it seemed like my back was training me. lol I dont know how they do it down there in Texas or here in japan, but i still finifshed the session even though it kicked my butt. I finished off with a 15 minute posing session and some tanning. Going back tonight to hit some bis and some mo cardio, only 20 minutes on the bike. Then pose a little more. Tomoorow will be different. I will make sure I hydrate myself tonight for tomorrow. I refuse to go out like that.

Here it is friday morning at 5am, started off the day with a small photo shoot in front of Himeji Castle. This castle was built in the time of the shogun samurai era. Beautiful castle and damn big. It takes about 30 to 45 minutes just to get to the castle itself maybe longer. There are certain areas and parts where you are not allowed totake picturesor video but on monday IMgoingback totake some pics. About
to hit the gym in one hour chest, abs、cardio posing tanning