Sunday, July 20, 2008

More of Japan Blog

Well after a hectic two days, Saturday was nothing but posing and I trained triceps and a 20minute cardio session and met with members from the gym American Health Club, met some very important people. After my first two days of jet lag I am now use to waking up at 430, 5am. and I only have one more day to be here damn going back so soon. On Sunday was the day of the competiton. I will tell you I felt like a king, we left for the competiton which was 5 minutes away in a good size theater and the accomidations were perfect, I had my own dressing room and my own get this personal assistant. Damn. Everywhere I went he followed making sure everything was good. The night started off great as soon as I arrived I saw my cousin from Osaka that came down, in which I havent seen for 3 years and I can tell you wow what a three difference it made for her. She just a beautiful girl all grown up and her brother which I found out goes to school in the same town Himeji where I am at plays for the University soccer team and is one of the top players for there university, in which he has a game today in which I will go watch.

Well after getting settled I got to meet with many participants from the competition, just like the united states some were in shape some were not. In my eyes the older competitiors were in better shape I mean 40, 50 and 60s. They were pretty ripped and in great condition. Also I got to meet Mr.Taiwan (Mr.Asia) you can catch him on getbig.com after many great performances it was finally my turn. Was I nervous? Very much so being in Japan in front of my family and everyone else my stomach was turning. As soon as the music started i said a prayerand went out and it was like clock work The Japanese people were very pleased and we had a great time went down into the crowd took pictures with kids, babies everyone that wanted to take pictures I did not deny them I think I shook just about everyones hand out there. lol.I had a great time.

Some people have already asked how I looked well lets just say this I had a couple people evaluate me while I was on stage that are from the states and know bodybuilding along with a IFBB Japan judge, and also Mr. Taiwan they all said my condition right now is comparable to the Team Universe of last year and look alot thicker. Thats with only dropping oneday of water and with a little more than one month to goI still have a lot of work to do in my eyes. I dont want to match last yeasrs conditioning I want to be 10 times better than last yea. Like I said to many already I want to look ridiculous!!! Well its monday morning here in Japan exactly 7am, already had one meal now its time to go train legs. then I have a lunch party then to the soccer game then some shopping and we will see what the rest of the day turns out be the last bblog of japan will be tomorrow morning.